ALIGN | RESTORE | RENEW
How you move your body on a daily basis impacts how you will be able to birth. The prenatal classes will empower you to understand how your alignment & muscular strength is needed to support the weight of the growing baby & prepare the pelvis for the birth.
In this class you will learn to:
• Breathe and encourage calm into your daily life.
• Release muscles for optimal alignment & fetal positioning.
• Stretch the legs & feet to relieve calf cramps & foot soreness.
• Strengthen the gluteals (your butt!) to stabilize your pelvis and spine reducing risk of sciatica.
• Massage techniques with props to reduces tightness in areas like the chest and shoulders.
• Squatting preparations to optimize an open birthing outlet to aid delivery.
• Information on preventing diastasis recti (abdominal separation) & how your alignment is integral in its prevention.
Classes are held weekly at Four Trimesters, 119
Holland Rd, Singapore 278563.
Proceed to the booking screen using the button below to see class times and availability.
I've been blessed with 3 beautiful children who teach me new things each day. I laboured my son with the support of my husband, doula and mother in NYC before giving birth in a birth centre (almost a taxi!) with a fabulous midwife. My next two births were to be home water births in Singapore both different but gentle and amazing experiences supported by some amazing midwives who I am forever grateful for having moved to Singapore. Women are strong and I strive to support them physically in gaining the birth that they wish to seek by helping them feel good in their pregnancy and prepare their body for birth.
Studio Updates, New Timetables & Information